Is webm git down?

Prakash .

Sep 6, 2011, 5:19:01 PM9/6/11
to WebM Discussion
Trying to get to http://review.webmproject.org/gitweb?p=libvpx.git is
not working?

Thanks.

David L. Van Brunt, Ph.D.

Sep 6, 2011, 5:27:21 PM9/6/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
Still doesn't work for me, either, nor does it work with git git://review.webmproject.org/libvpx.git for a few days now.

Must be some real trouble! I haven't heard yet if there is an alternate address or alternate server to use for read access.

Lou Quillio

Sep 6, 2011, 5:49:14 PM9/6/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:27 PM, David L. Van Brunt, Ph.D.
<dlvan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Still doesn't work for me, either, nor does it work with git
> git://review.webmproject.org/libvpx.git for a few days now.

Status thread is here:

http://groups.google.com/a/webmproject.org/group/webm-discuss/browse_thread/thread/ad83db28910b9495

Source-snapshot libvpx tarballs (Cayuga) are here:

http://code.google.com/p/webm/downloads/list

LQ

--
Lou Quillio
Webmaster

David L. Van Brunt, Ph.D.

Sep 6, 2011, 8:56:31 PM9/6/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
Ah, thank you! The google code snapshots are very workable for now.

David L. Van Brunt, Ph.D.
mailto:dlvan...@gmail.com