[NB] Git Outage

Lou Quillio

Sep 1, 2011, 8:39:03 PM9/1/11
to WebM Discussion
Our git forest and Gerrit instance at review.webmproject.org have been
taken offline by infrastructure issues at our webhost. The issues are
unrelated to our specific domain. Other WebM Project sites are not
affected, as they're hosted elsewhere.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We’ll post updates here as they become
available. If you need special assistance while we work through this
issue, please contact webm...@webmproject.org and we’ll get you some
help in the interim.

LQ

--
Lou Quillio
Webmaster

hdc

Sep 6, 2011, 3:10:22 AM9/6/11
to WebM Discussion
kindly tell us where those other hubs are " Other WebM Project sites
are not
affected, as they're hosted elsewhere. "

thank you

Lou Quillio

Sep 6, 2011, 10:47:29 AM9/6/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org

Reference was to other sites on the webmproject.org domain, apart from
the repos.

Today is Tuesday, 20110906. We expect to restore the git repos in the
next day or two. As mentioned, we'll post updates in this thread.
Thanks for your patience.

Lou Quillio

Sep 7, 2011, 11:15:55 AM9/7/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Lou Quillio <louqu...@google.com> wrote:

[snip]

> Today is Tuesday, 20110906.  We expect to restore the git repos in the
> next day or two.  As mentioned, we'll post updates in this thread.
> Thanks for your patience.

Wednesday 20110907 AM update: We're still hoping to restore the repos
today, or most of them, likely served from an alternate, temporary
URL. I'll post updates here.

As a reminder, Cayuga (0.9.7) libvpx tarballs are available from our
downloads page:

http://code.google.com/p/webm/downloads/list

Caracolla

Sep 8, 2011, 4:10:27 PM9/8/11
to WebM Discussion
On 7 Set, 17:15, Lou Quillio <louquil...@google.com> wrote:
> As a reminder, Cayuga (0.9.7) libvpx tarballs are available from our
> downloads page:
>
>  http://code.google.com/p/webm/downloads/list

Is possible to upload also "udpsample" in the area above ?
Thank you very much

John Koleszar

Sep 9, 2011, 5:20:08 PM9/9/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Lou Quillio <louqu...@google.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Lou Quillio <louqu...@google.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Today is Tuesday, 20110906.  We expect to restore the git repos in the
>> next day or two.  As mentioned, we'll post updates in this thread.
>> Thanks for your patience.
>
> Wednesday 20110907 AM update:  We're still hoping to restore the repos
> today, or most of them, likely served from an alternate, temporary
> URL.  I'll post updates here.
>
> As a reminder, Cayuga (0.9.7) libvpx tarballs are available from our
> downloads page:

Hi,

I've pushed clones of our repositories to our project page on
code.google.com, for those interested in cloning or browsing the
source:

http://code.google.com/p/webm/source/checkout

We are not moving our primary development to these repositories, but
we'll continue to keep these mirrors updated once our gerrit server is
up and running again. As before, still planning on the next day or two
(today or Monday now). Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the
inconvenience.

Regards,

John

Tc

Sep 12, 2011, 7:53:59 AM9/12/11
to WebM Discussion
I am new in using the WebM/VP8. At the moment looking at the samples -
unfortunately cant get my hands on the "udpsample" example (probably
due to the outage problem).
Was wondering if there is an alternate server where I could download
the example from?
Pardon my ignorance - but i tried to look at http://code.google.com/p/webm/source/checkout
- but was not able to find it there - please feel free to correct me
if I somehow missed it.

Thanks for your help

On Sep 9, 10:20 pm, John Koleszar <jkoles...@google.com> wrote:

Lou Quillio

Sep 12, 2011, 11:59:05 AM9/12/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Tc <tari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance - but i tried to look at http://code.google.com/p/webm/source/checkout
> - but was not able to find it there - please feel free to correct me
> if I somehow missed it.

udpsample should be visible now at the codesite.

http://code.google.com/p/webm/source/checkout?repo=udpsample

Frank Galligan

Sep 12, 2011, 12:04:02 PM9/12/11
to webm-d...@webmproject.org
Did you pick your repository from the ui?

Tc

Sep 12, 2011, 12:58:49 PM9/12/11
to WebM Discussion
It is - Cheers!