AGA e-Go Congress Organizational Meeting Schedule

Steve Colburn

Jul 29, 2020, 2:05:05 PM7/29/20
to American Go Association, AGA Board
Chapter Leaders,

The AGA will be hosting its annual meetings the week after the US Open and various e-Go Congress tournaments. Most of these are open to all and we encourage you to attend. We have included the Zoom one-click link for the open meetings below. If you have questions or cannot use Zoom, contact the meeting convener for additional connection information. For the AGF and AGA Board meetings contact the convener for connection details.

DateTimeTopicConvener
Series 1: Public Events and Meetings
Sat, Aug 8
4:00pm EDTAGF Board MeetingTerry Benson
7:00pm EDTAGA Board MeetingLisa Scott
Sun, Aug 96:00pm EDTAGA General Assembly Meeting (For Chapters/Zoom)Andy Okun
AGA General Assembly Meeting (For Viewing/YouTube)
Series 3: Special Interest Meetings
Mon, Aug 109:00pm EDTAGA DevelopersSteve Colburn
Tue, Aug 119:00pm EDTAGA WebsiteSteve Colburn
Wed, Aug 129:00pm EDTStrong Players MeetingAndy Okun
Thu, Aug 139:00pm EDTAmerican and AGA Pro MeetingAndy Okun
Series 2: Information Sessions
Sat, Aug 15
1:00pm EDTPandanet AGA City LeagueSteve Colburn
2:30pm EDTState Championship Information SessionChris Kirschner
4:00pm EDTChapter ServicesBob Gilman
5:30pm EDTFuture Congress Leaders of AmericaLisa Scott
Series 4: Social Meetups
Sun, Aug 16
12pm EDTLife Member LuncheonAndy Okun
2:00pm EDTAGA Current Volunteer MeetingSteve Colburn
3:30pm EDTVolunteer RecruitmentSteve Colburn

Short description for meetings:
AGF/AGA Board Meetings: These are regular meetings of the respective Board of Directors for the organizations. They discuss and approve goals and policy for the organizations at large. The AGA Board Agenda can be found on our Minutes page.
General Assembly: In-person version of this group where chapter leaders from across the country discuss different topics and items affecting the organization. Past minutes for these Assemblies can be found here
AGA Developers: Regular meeting for the Developer team. Previous minutes for the meetings can be found on their Minutes page
AGA Website: Find out and ask questions about the website. Any public information will be answered. If there are questions on operations or where to find information this can be helped here.
Strong Players Meeting: For 6d+ players in the organization to discuss issues with the President.
Pandanet AGA City League: Meet the TD, Learn about the next year of the tournament, give input changes.
State Championship Information Session: Meet with the national coordinator and answer questions you may have for running these tournaments.
Chapter Services Session: Meet with the Chapter Services coordinator and answer questions you have about the chapters systems.
Future Congress Leaders of America: Interested in running a congress one day? Come here to learn what's involved!
Life Member Luncheon: Are you a Life Member? Come join us for a socially-distanced lunch with fellow Lifers.
AGA Current Volunteer Meeting: It's the time where we all get together as the entire volunteer staff to discuss our own issues.
Volunteer Recruitment: What did you think of the Congress? Do you think you could add something to the AGA or its sister organizations? Come join us and find out where you can fit in.

Lisa Scott

Aug 8, 2020, 3:02:57 PM8/8/20
to Steve Colburn, American Go Association, AGA Board
Dear Chapter leaders,

As the 2020 e-Go Congress is nearing its end, and the week of meetings and meetups is beginning, I wanted to remind everyone of the schedule of events.  The full schedule is included in the email below (originally sent July 29), and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

In particular, please note this weekend's meetings, since we won't have a chance to remind you again.

DateTimeTopicConvener
Series 1: Public Events and Meetings
Sat, Aug 8
4:00pm EDTAGF Board Meeting
Contact Terry Benson
7:00pm EDTAGA Board Meeting
Contact Lisa Scott

Contacts
Lisa Scott, Chair of the Board of Directors (lisa....@usgo.org)
Andy Okun, President of the AGA (pres...@usgo.org)

Note: I have bcc'd all chapters and board members-elect as well.  Some chapter leaders may not know about the chapters list.  We urge you all to join here!

Best,
Lisa

Lisa Scott
Chairperson of the Board of Directors and Central Region Representative
Congress Coordinator
Coordinator for Diversity and Inclusion
American Go Association

Paul Celmer

Aug 8, 2020, 6:05:05 PM8/8/20
to Lisa Scott, Steve Colburn, American Go Association, AGA Board

Hi Lisa,

I’m having trouble logging into the chapter meeting. Can you send me a link?

Thanks,

Paul

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Robert Gilman

Aug 8, 2020, 6:15:39 PM8/8/20
to Paul Celmer, Lisa Scott, Steve Colburn, American Go Association, AGA Board

Paul, if you mean the Chapter Services meeting, it’s next Saturday, the 15th.

See the attached email with the meeting schedule.

Bob Gilman

20200729_Colburn_AGA e-Go Congress Organizational Meeting Schedule.msg

Lisa Scott

Aug 8, 2020, 6:20:43 PM8/8/20
to Paul Celmer, Robert Gilman, Paul Celmer, Steve Colburn, American Go Association, AGA Board
Paul,

The AGA Board Meeting is tonight, and the General Assembly meeting is tomorrow night.

The call-in information for the AGA Board Meeting on Saturday, August 8 at 7pm EDT is below:
Meeting ID: 99934263345
Passcode: 908797

The call-in information for the AGA General Assembly Meeting on Sunday, August 9 at 6pm EDT is below:
Zoom Webinar ID: 994 6417 8527
Zoom Webinar Password: 159347

Best,
Lisa

Lisa Scott
Chairperson of the Board of Directors and Central Region Representative
Congress Coordinator
Coordinator for Diversity and Inclusion
American Go Association

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 5:18 PM Paul Celmer <paul....@usgo.org> wrote:
Ah thanks Bob!

Paul

Paul Celmer

On Aug 8, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Robert Gilman <bobgil...@gmail.com> wrote:

<20200729_Colburn_AGA e-Go Congress Organizational Meeting Schedule.msg>

Paul Celmer

Paul Celmer

Aug 8, 2020, 6:44:30 PM8/8/20
to Lisa Scott, Paul Celmer, Robert Gilman, Steve Colburn, American Go Association, AGA Board
Ah thanks lisa!

Paul

Paul Celmer