[ANNOUNCE] %garden is moving to %landscape with kelvin 412

Hunter Miller

Aug 14, 2023, 5:30:23 PM8/14/23
to urbit-dev
Tlon is officially moving the %garden desk to its intended name
%landscape. To facilitate this move, we have pre-released changes which
have moved the last agents that were relied upon in the old %landscape desk.

The final move will take place when your urbit upgrades to kelvin 412.
Each of the desks involved will have a pending update which will trigger
the moves:

- %garden: all agents and files removed
https://github.com/tloncorp/landscape/compare/master...hm/deprecate-garden
- %landscape: will now contain the agents previously owned by %garden in
addition to %hark and %contacts
https://github.com/tloncorp/landscape/pull/142
- %groups: %hark and %contacts will no longer be housed here, instead in
%landscape https://github.com/tloncorp/landscape-apps/pull/2766

Going forward we will not refer to anything as %garden or "Grid", they
will now be correctly known as %landscape or Landscape.

~nocsyx-lassul
https://tlon.io