Faked satellite imagery Plus - Big Data and GIS video

Joseph Kerski

May 24, 2021, 4:53:51 PM5/24/21
to Information Maintainers

Greetings All:

  1. I thought this essay might spark some fruitful discussion with students or your work colleagues:

https://spatialreserves.wordpress.com/2021/05/24/faked-satellite-imagery-another-opportunity-to-be-critical-of-the-data/  Another opportunity to be critical of the data - faked satellite imagery.   My thoughts.

  1. My new video:   https://youtu.be/Lalx7FiMgTg   Topic:   The era of big data is here, but caution is needed.

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP | Education Manager

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Avenue | Louisville CO 80027-3025 | USA

T 909-369-8237 | M 303 625 3925 | jke...@esri.com

Ross Spencer

May 25, 2021, 10:58:15 AM5/25/21
to Information Maintainers, Joseph Kerski
Really interesting article Joseph, I haven't seen examples in the wild, but will keep an eye out!

Also, great video, and really well produced. What a great resource.

Best,
Ross