Coupling data with scholarly research - essay

Joseph Kerski

Apr 26, 2021, 1:56:19 PM4/26/21
to Information Maintainers

Greetings All!

We have touched on this topic in our discussions in the past so I wanted to share this new post “coupling data with scholarly research” –

https://spatialreserves.wordpress.com/2021/04/26/coupling-data-with-scholarly-research/

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP | Education Manager

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Avenue | Louisville CO 80027-3025 | USA

T 909-369-8237 | M 303 625 3925 | jke...@esri.com | esri.com

https://esriurl.com/josephkerski https://twitter.com/josephkerski

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®

Mark Parsons

Apr 26, 2021, 3:31:13 PM4/26/21
to Joseph Kerski, information...@themaintainers.org
The American Geophysical Union now requires “Data availability statements” with all their papers, ideally with formal data citation with a persistent identifier. This is increasingly becoming the norm in some disciplines.

cheers,

-m.

Mark A. Parsons
Research Scientist
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Mail: 1550 Linden Ave, Boulder, CO 80304, USA

--
This message was generated through one of The Maintainers’ community forums. Learn more about The Maintainers effort and upcoming events at https://themaintainers.org/.
---