2022 Texas CPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Mar 27, 2022, 11:27:15 AM3/27/22
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Good Day to all,

  We hope everyone is excited for the 30th Annual TCPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training, on June 12-15, 2022 at the Margaritaville Lake Resort, in Conroe, Texas!

Registration deadline is May 15th, or there is a $50 late fee.

Go to the Convention website: http://texascpaaa.net/convention/  for the  registration form, and it includes a link to the preliminary class schedule dated 3/26 highlighted in yellow.  Attached a PDF for your convenience.  Classes are subject to change and we will share the final schedule when available.

2022 Awards NominationsDeadline to be received May 2, 2022. http://texascpaaa.org/2022AwardNominationsPacket.pdf

Please note on every form: No more than five (5) pages of documentation (letters, photos, etc.) may accompany this form. This means the cover sheet + 5 additional pages, If you submit more than 5 pages, you will be disqualified. When submitting your nominations, here is something to think about… you’ve heard the expression “a picture is worth a thousand words”… not true when submitting nominations, words tell the nominating committee so much more than a photo does.  Now…. it’s time to brag on your Associations, let us hear what you have done!

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA Board of Directors, y’all have a great week!

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions

972-989-2661

Preliminary Convention Schedule 3.26.2022 dm.pdf