Emergency Maintenance to Datacenter (6/13)

ATMOS Product Forum

Jun 8, 2021, 6:25:57 PMJun 8
to ATMOS Product Forum

Summit Technology Group Network Operations has identified the need for emergency maintenance.

Date:  06/13/2021 5:00 am - 08:00 am EDST

Reason for Work: Resolve software issue on the multi-layer core switches.

Affected Services: IPAWS Poller, New Subscriptions

Scope of Work: Our Network Operations Center will be working with Juniper Support to apply a software fix to the customer-facing multi-layer core switches to resolve an issue that mis-allocates memory resources to the routing engine.

The process will require a re-boot of the core switches resulting in a 15 minute service interruption during the maintenance window. Juniper advises that a single re-boot should be sufficient, but we are prepared to perform this operation a second time during the maintenance window should the update need to be aborted.

For more information, please contact Technical Support at: sup...@summittechgroup.com or create a ticket at www.summittechgroup.com/support

ATMOS Product Forum

Jun 13, 2021, 9:39:23 AMJun 13
to ATMOS Product Forum, ATMOS Product Forum

Maintenance has been completed. We have confirmed connectivity has been restored. Please let us know if you see any issues.