Chronicle for this week

Office Staff

May 2, 2023, 3:15:23 AM5/2/23
to College Chronicle
Good afternoon everyone,
Please find attached the Chronicle for this week.
A reminder to parents that Wednesday 10th May is our Annual Photo Day.
Siblings photo forms are available from reception.

Today we have launched an official College Facebook page. You will find the link to it in our Principal's front page address. We encourage you to like the page and follow it for regular updates from the College.

A reminder to visit the office and check the lost property that has accumulated especially since the Cross Country last week.

We wish you a happy week ahead.

--
Kind regards

Pauline Phillips