Chronicle Attached

Office Staff

Sep 13, 2022, 1:19:24 AM9/13/22
to College Chronicle
Good afternoon,
Please find attached the Chronicle for this week.

Friday marks the end of  Term 3.
Term 4 commences on Monday 3rd October.
Students are expected to arrive in Summer Uniform.

We have had a report of a suspected case of Chickenpox in the primary school so please watch for signs with your children. Please do not send them to school if symptoms are present.
Today we have also had reported a case in the Foundation class of Hand, Foot and Mouth disease.

Lastly, a reminder that on Friday afternoon Lost property will be set up for you to inspect and claim. After Friday uniform items will go to the Secondhand Shop and other items will be given to charity.

Wishing you a wonderful week,

The Office Team

Administration
St Thomas Aquinas College