Chronicle for this week

Office Staff

Nov 14, 2022, 10:11:00 PM11/14/22
to College Chronicle
Good afternoon Parents and Friends of the College,
A reminder that on Thursday afternoon there is the address to parents from Mr Kieran O'Dywer, our Acting Principal.  It commences at 2pm in the Multi Purpose Building. We will have an iPad at the entrance to the building so that parents can sign in there.

Today we have seen the announcement of a wonderful P&F Christmas Raffle. Here is the link to purchase tickets online.  http://www.rafflelink.com.au/stacpfchristmas
Tickets can also be purchased through the College office. The hampers are on display in the office.

A reminder to parents to please check lost property as we have an assortment of uniform items starting to accumulate.

Kind regards
The Office Team

Administration
St Thomas Aquinas College
PO Box 500
TYNONG. Victoria.  3813
Ph: (03) 56292500
Fax: (03) 56291202

15th November 2022.pdf

Office Staff

Nov 22, 2022, 1:21:10 AM11/22/22
to College Chronicle, All Staff
Good afternoon everyone,
Please find attached the Chronicle for this week.
The end of the year is fast approaching. We urge you to note the events that are coming up on the Calendar.
The calendar can be found on the last page of the Chronicle.
Have a great week everyone.
22nd November 2022.pdf