GFW Webhook Issues

Julien Godfrey

Mar 17, 2021, 12:29:25 PM3/17/21
to SMART Community Forum
Hi All,

Has anyone had trouble with the GFW webhooks on the GFW end? The box to enter the webhook URL does not exist for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong here?

webhook issues.PNG

Julien

Palmer, Jonathan

Mar 17, 2021, 2:20:03 PM3/17/21
to Julien Godfrey, SMART Community Forum

Julian

Yes, this has been a recurrent issue with no clear path to resolution.  EarthRanger also had the same issue.  With EarthRanger are working on a solution that would make GFW data available through SMART Integrate with SMART 7.  This also includes some cool enhancements e.g. aggregating alerts into hotspots for locations where there are a high volume of alerts.

JP

Has anyone had trouble with the GFW webhooks on the GFW end? The box to enter the webhook URL does not exist for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong here?

Julien

Julien Godfrey

Mar 17, 2021, 3:14:42 PM3/17/21
to SMART Community Forum, jul...@artioconservation.com
Hi Jonathan,

That sounds great. Is this ready and available on the release of 7 or will it come later?

Julien

On Wednesday, 17 March 2021 18:20:03 UTC, Jonathan Palmer wrote:

Julian

Yes, this has been a recurrent issue with no clear path to resolution.  EarthRanger also had the same issue.  With EarthRanger are working on a solution that would make GFW data available through SMART Integrate with SMART 7.  This also includes some cool enhancements e.g. aggregating alerts into hotspots for locations where there are a high volume of alerts.

JP

Has anyone had trouble with the GFW webhooks on the GFW end? The box to enter the webhook URL does not exist for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong here?

Julien

Palmer, Jonathan

Mar 17, 2021, 3:18:51 PM3/17/21
to Julien Godfrey, SMART Community Forum

It should be a fast follow to the release i.e. within 2 months of the release

Has anyone had trouble with the GFW webhooks on the GFW end? The box to enter the webhook URL does not exist for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong here?

Image removed by sender.

Julien

Palmer, Jonathan

Mar 20, 2021, 9:30:43 AM3/20/21
to Angelo Ramy, SMART Community Forum

You’ll be able to bring in alerts as independent incidents, then report on them from there.

JP

Aug 24, 2021, 11:38:38 AM8/24/21
to SMART Community Forum, Jonathan Palmer, SMART Community Forum, Angelo Ramy
Hello everyone!
The only way to have the GFW or NASA FIRMS alerts on our conservation area is via connect?
There's another way to do?
Thanks
Tati

Palmer, Jonathan

Aug 24, 2021, 1:18:04 PM8/24/21
to Tatiana Galluppi Selich, SMART Community Forum, SMART Community Forum, Angelo Ramy

The GFW webhooks have been problematic.

With SMART 7 and the new SMART Integrate we have a more robust solution.  If you are ready to upgrade to SMART 7 and want to evaluate this, please let us know.

Jonathan

Aug 24, 2021, 1:40:35 PM8/24/21
to SMART Community Forum, Jonathan Palmer, SMART Community Forum, Angelo Ramy, tatian...@gmail.com
Hi Jonathan,

We are interested to evaluate SMART 7 in Tai National Park, a tropical forest type.

Roland T'M

Monica Harris

Aug 24, 2021, 2:45:31 PM8/24/21
to Tiedoue Manouhin Roland, SMART Community Forum, Jonathan Palmer, Angelo Ramy, tatian...@gmail.com
Hi Roland and Tatiana,

SMART 7 will be available at the beginning of September, in the meantime we have a test version that will be available this week if you are interested.

I will send you a separate email with more information.

All the best,

Monica

--

Mônica Harris

Program Manager, SMART Partnership

www.smartconservationtools.org

Aristide

Aug 24, 2021, 2:53:21 PM8/24/21
to Monica Harris, Tiedoue Manouhin Roland, SMART Community Forum, Palmer, Jonathan, Angelo Ramy, tatian...@gmail.com
HI Monica,

Interested to test SMART 7

Regards
Aristide

Aug 24, 2021, 2:55:12 PM8/24/21
to Aristide, Tiedoue Manouhin Roland, SMART Community Forum, Palmer, Jonathan, Angelo Ramy, tatian...@gmail.com
Hi there,

Great, I will send you a message now.

Thanks,

Monica

Tatiana Galluppi Selich

Aug 24, 2021, 2:57:23 PM8/24/21
to Monica Harris, Aristide, Tiedoue Manouhin Roland, SMART Community Forum, Palmer, Jonathan, Angelo Ramy
Hi Monica, im interested
Tati
--
Ing. Amb. Tatiana Galluppi Selich
In an uncertain world, let birds be your hope

Clark Jerome Jasmin

Aug 25, 2021, 5:05:05 AM8/25/21
to SMART Community Forum, tatian...@gmail.com, Aristide Andrianarimisa, tied...@gmail.com, SMART Community Forum, Jonathan Palmer, Angelo Ramy, mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org
Hello Monica,

Greetings from the Philippines!

Also interested to have the test version of SMART 7.

Cheers,
JC

Monica Harris

Aug 25, 2021, 8:48:49 AM8/25/21
to Clark Jerome Jasmin, SMART Community Forum, tatian...@gmail.com, Aristide Andrianarimisa, tied...@gmail.com, Jonathan Palmer, Angelo Ramy
Hi JC,

I will send you a separate email with instructions.

Thanks,

Monica

Catalino Castillo Avila

Aug 27, 2021, 12:58:35 PM8/27/21
to Monica Harris, Clark Jerome Jasmin, SMART Community Forum, tatian...@gmail.com, Aristide Andrianarimisa, tied...@gmail.com, Jonathan Palmer, Angelo Ramy
Hola Monica,
Desde Perú estamos interesados en probar el SMART 7.

Saludos cordiales

Catalino Castillo
SERNANP
955030451

--
____________________
Catalino Castillo Avila

Monica Harris

Aug 27, 2021, 1:25:09 PM8/27/21
to Catalino Castillo Avila, Clark Jerome Jasmin, SMART Community Forum, tatian...@gmail.com, Aristide Andrianarimisa, tied...@gmail.com, Jonathan Palmer, Angelo Ramy
Hola Catalino,

Muchas gracias por su email.

Gracias,

Monica

Danniely Leal

Aug 31, 2021, 9:11:10 PM8/31/21
to SMART Community Forum, mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org, Clark Jerome Jasmin, SMART Community Forum, tatian...@gmail.com, Aristide Andrianarimisa, tied...@gmail.com, Jonathan Palmer, Angelo Ramy, catalino....@gmail.com
Saludos, ya llene la tabla, estamos muy interesados en la versión 7 de SMART hacer pruebas en campo y descarga de datos

Victor E. Chocho

Sep 9, 2021, 10:59:58 AM9/9/21
to SMART Community Forum, dl...@wcs.org, mha...@smartconservationsoftware.org, Clark Jerome Jasmin, SMART Community Forum, tatian...@gmail.com, Aristide Andrianarimisa, tied...@gmail.com, Jonathan Palmer, Angelo Ramy, catalino....@gmail.com
Saludos a todos, espero poder participar igualmente desde Ecuador. He llenado la tabla.