Meeting April 20, 2023

Jeff Scheel

Apr 18, 2023, 8:35:59 AM4/18/23
to RISC-V Development Board Program
All,

I have a conflict with our next meeting on Thursday, April 20, 2023.  So, I'm going to cancel.

However, I've posted program updates in our Dev Board Group Minutes and would like to try simply having everyone add their own updates as needed.  Then, later on Thursday, I'll collect what minutes have been contributed and send them out.

If you have questions that cannot wait for the next meeting, please feel free to start a discussion thread.
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Apr 21, 2023, 10:52:46 AM4/21/23
to RISC-V Development Board Program
All,

My experiment didn't work so well as I was the only contributor.  But here's my information:

Program:
  • RISC-V
    • ICE-V program boards all shipped
      • 16 Academic, 4 Ecosystem
      • Used new site to simplify introduction to devboard-community: link
      • Will start monthly status in May
    • VisionFive V2 boards on order
      • Projects selected: 4 Academic, 18 Distro, 22 Ecosystem, 10 Labs
      • 26 boards will be ordered for inventory
      • New call will be posted to webpage as soon as boards ship
    • Xcalibyte
      • No news
    • Updates to Program info
      • Wall of Fame published: link
      • Please let Jeff know if you have something to add to this page!

What's cool?:

-Jeff