Welcome to the ICE-V Board Projects

Jeff Scheel

Apr 17, 2023, 1:19:15 PM4/17/23
to RISC-V Developer Board Community
All,

I'd like to welcome the new ICE-V Boards Projects to the DevBoard Community.  We are the single-stop place to begin to gather information about RISC-V DevBoards which have been loaned into the community to grow our software ecosystem.

For the new projects, you'll find the first group of information on your boards on our "Programs" page, here:

This page lists all program-specific information which is unique to a board.  Just locate and open the "twistie" for your board.

Additionally, you'll find general RISC-V software ecosystem information which pertains to all boards on our "Library" page, here:

As you begin working with your boards, please feel free to reach out to this community with questions, suggestions, feedback etc.

Also, keep your eyes open for the monthly status report requests (via Google form).  These generally get sent out the last week of the month and should take you no more than 5 minutes to complete.

Thanks for your support!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager