Recap of Last Night

Director PYSF

Sep 20, 2019, 2:22:56 PM9/20/19
to pysf...@pysf.us
Hi All—

Thanks so much for coming last night to hear about all that we have going on this season!  I have attached the handout we went over for those that weren’t able to make it.  All High School Parent Reps were just sent an email with the Fall Roster and information about registering their schools.  If you are able to sail at the first NorCal 1-Days please list yourselves on our internal SIGN-UP today!  The pairing information will go out tomorrow morning.

Coastal Clean-Up is tomorrow morning at 9am!  Thank you Winston for speaking to the group about the plan.  Bring some gloves if you have them.  Coffee and donuts supplied!  They will meet at Sequoia YC (same place as the talk last night).  It would be great it you could print up your waiver and have it signed when you arrive.

Also thank you to Peter Blackmore from The Club at Westpoint for speaking to the group last night.  We are excited for our new partnership with The Club and all the activity that is and will be happening in the harbor at Westpoint.  Like Peter mentioned, we will have a few get-togethers to have our two communities meet.  Stay tuned for more info.

See you all down by the water soon! —Molly

Fall 2019 Info Night.docx