Alternate Plan For Weekend

Director PYSF

Mar 11, 2020, 5:00:09 PM3/11/20
to pysf...@pysf.us, PYS...@pysf.us, Opti Email PYSF
Hello All—

It is highly likely that the BAYS Regatta will be cancelled this weekend.  The host, SFYC will be making the call later today and announcing to all competitors via the registration system Clubspot.  In the event that the regatta is cancelled, we will be having a practice at home.  Here is the alternate plan if SFYC cancels:

Saturday
Opti Green and Champ Practice from 10am-5pm

Sunday
420 Practice from 10am-5pm

While change and unknowns can be scary, knowledge is a good thing.  We are learning more and more about the Coronavirus daily.  And safe, common sense practices help keep us all in a good place.  What we sent out at the end of February still rings true:

To help reduce the spread of any illness, including the flu, health care professionals encourage:
  • Cover your cough and sneeze
  • Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
  • Stay home when you’re sick (fever, cough, respiratory difficulty)
  • Avoid close contact with people who are sick
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth