COVID -19 Vaccine Update

Hillary Stasonis

Mar 10, 2021, 7:02:53 PM3/10/21
to naps...@northandoverpublicschools.com
Greater Lawrence Family Health Partners with North Andover Public Schools to Vaccinate Educators

North Andover Public Schools is excited to announce that Greater Lawrence Family Health (GLFH) has partnered with us to vaccinate our educators starting this Saturday. GLFH is providing 475 doses of the vaccine in an effort to vaccinate all NAPS staff. We appreciate the work of GLFH Senior Vice President Rich Naolitano in coordinating this project and are thankful for Representative Christina Minicucci’s advocacy on behalf of North Andover staff. This is a great step forward in our work to bring all students back to school this spring.