Statement Condemning Anti-Semitic Graffiti

1 view

NAPS News

Jul 12, 2021, 8:47:29 PM7/12/21
to NAPS News
This week, Town offices were alerted to anti-semitic graffiti along the Mills to Hills trail. The Police responded and DPW is working to remove the graffiti.

On behalf of the North Andover Town Offices, North Andover Public Schools, and Town Government, we want to reiterate that acts of discrimination, racism and anti-semitism will not be tolerated or welcomed in our community.

We are a community that embraces our RAISE values, and we will not allow behavior that is not in line with the values that make North Andover so special.
Anti-semitism has no place in our community.  We are a town built on respect, inclusion and empathy.  We encourage all to reaffirm their RAISE values in the coming days.

Chief Gray has increased patrols in the area of the graffiti and we will take the necessary steps to keep our community safe from discrimination, hate and disrespect.
To learn more about the RAISE program please visit nak12.net/raise

Chris Nobile, Chair of North Andover Select Board
Helen Pickard, Chair of North Andover School Committee
Dr. Gregg Gilligan, Superintendent of Schools
Chief Charles Gray, North Andover Police
Melissa Rodrigues, Town Manager