Coming Soon! New NAPS Website

NAPS News

Jul 12, 2021, 8:49:20 PM7/12/21
to NAPS News
During the week of July 18th we will be moving to a new website platform in anticipation of Google discontinuing their Classic Google Sites platform later this year. We are excited about many of the features of our new website and our ability to provide a much better browsing experience for users on mobile devices! After the new website launches, we will continue to provide access to archived content on the old platform at http://archive.northandoverpublicschools.com until Google terminates the service in December 2021.