All Nighter & SnoBall Updates

1 view

Brian Kass

Feb 8, 2017, 10:10:17 AM2/8/17
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Dear All,

The All Nighter has officially arrived!  This should be a really fun evening despite the cold temperatures outside.  The All Nighter officially kicks off at 4:00 pm.

All Nighter Snow Statue builders should have received an email confirming their statue site last week.  I have attached a map to direct you to your sites.  Facilities will be roaming around at the start of the All Nighter to assist you in snow removal/delivery.  Please contact the Blue Key Office in MUB 106 or flag down Facilities crews for assistance.

Blue Key will have student members on safety rounds throughout the night.  They are there to help you and answer any questions you will have.  Blue Key members will have vests and bright orange caps to distinguish themselves.

Please help us keep our campus free of trash tonight.  Remind your organizations and friends to throw away all items into trash cans.  We want our campus to be at its best for Thursday morning when lots of visitors are viewing snow statues.

Finally, SnoBall has moved to from the MUB to the Rozsa Center Lobby for this year.  The MTU Jazz band will be preforming at the event.  The MTU Swing Club will be on the dance floor teaching people how to swing dance.  Refreshments and snacks will be provided.  The event will be from 6:00pm to 8:30pm in the Rozsa Lobby on Saturday February 22th.  CollegeHumorLive will follow at 9:00pm in the Rozsa Center.  Michigan Tech students with a valid Student ID will be admitted free of charge.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for your participation in Winter Carnival.  Have fun and stay safe out there!

--
Brian Kass

Civil Engineering Major
Vice President Blue Key National Honor Society
"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. A leader adjusts the sails." - John Maxwell
Winter Carnival Site Number Map2017 24x36.pdf

Brian Kass

Feb 8, 2017, 10:14:10 AM2/8/17
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Correction to my previous email.  The SnoBall is in the Rozsa Center Lobby from 6:00pm to 8:30pm on Saturday February 11th.  CollegeHumorLive will follow at 9:00pm.  This does NOT take place on the 22nd.

Sorry for any confusion!

Brian