Does anyone have small stripes of CF200 foam?

Leonie Gartner

Jul 26, 2021, 5:55:04 PMJul 26
to Propmakers Club
Hi people,

I'm trying to get two pieces of armour to fit without only a small gap, basically a chest plate with it's back. For that I'd like to get some rectangular guides on the inside to prevent gaps which could pinch under the arms and for the outside I think about worbla and small ratchet buckles like those for bike helmets.

Has anyone some CF200 scraps or a not so large sheet I could experiment with? I don't want to buy a full sheet of 2mm CF200 as I don't really need it for anything else.

Or if someone could advise me of a better way I'm also keen to know.

Best,

Leonie