Propmakers on jan 13th

Simon Ford

Dec 30, 2020, 1:06:29 PM12/30/20
to Propmakers Club
Hi Propmakers!

Did you want to set the agenda for: https://www.meetup.com/Makespace/events/pznkbsycccbrb/

We can then announce/advertise it to all those people looking to fulfil their prop making New Years resolutions!

Other groups seem to be moving towards the first 30mins being some sort of presentation/show tell/pull, followed by a chat. Not sure if that works for you, but can see how it might be attractive to those who perhaps don’t feel they have anything to show (yet), but would like to learn.

Please shout when you have updated the agenda (or I can do it if you tell me what it is) and we can get it announced.

Thanks!
Simon