Arrangements for Wed 21 Sep Makespace labs planning meeting

Jenny Molloy

Sep 17, 2022, 10:26:56 AM9/17/22
to Katia Smith-Litiere, Richard Hopper, la...@makespace.org, Bio Committee
Hi Richard and Katia

Thanks for offering to host the labs planning meeting on Wednesday while I'm away for work!
I cc the labs google group for info.

I set up the following:
I can send reminders as well on Mon/Tue.
For the agenda, I've proposed the following in the doc, anyone can feel free to edit and propose items as they see fit.
  1. Recap on previous meeting outcomes (info is in the notes doc)
  2. Actions arising from last meeting (info is in the notes doc)
  3. Move into groups for electronics and biology to complete the spreadsheet of equipment and actions needed to generate a clear proposal [this got a little complicated last time with hybrid, you might need to make an extra google meet link and share it in the original meeting]. If there are enough people interested in outreach, they can also meet and come up with ideas for the outreach calendar.
  4. Report Back (if someone can take notes in the google doc here that would be great)
  5. Recruiting new people to help: how to go about it?
  6. Hosts for labs planning meetings from Nov 2022
The Aromi order should arrive around 7pm and they have Richard's phone number.
Hope it goes well!

Jenny

Richard Hopper

Sep 18, 2022, 5:13:09 AM9/18/22
to Jenny Molloy, Katia Smith-Litiere, la...@makespace.org, Bio Committee
Hello Jenny,

Thanks for this brilliant resume.

I can help try and get the call working for the meeting and manage the electronics subgroup.

Best wishes,
Richard

Katia Smith-Litiere

Sep 19, 2022, 2:14:19 PM9/19/22
to Richard Hopper, Bio Committee, Jenny Molloy, la...@makespace.org
Hi Jenny, Richard,

Jenny, thanks a lot  for the collection of resources and suggested agenda
Richard, thanks for the Meetup and support to set up the lab call. (And managing the electronics subgroup)

See you on Wednesday.
It may be worth setting up extra googlemeers to deal with people joining the subgroup discussions.

We’ll record discussions and report back.

Katia