THREAD FOR NOTICE OF ITEMS FOR 2/5 MONTHLY E-MEETING

Secretary LNC

Jan 16, 2023, 2:35:20 PM1/16/23
to lnc-business
Post your notices here.--
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Jan 16, 2023, 3:12:04 PM1/16/23
to lnc-business
Candidate trainings.

I'll decide on motion language as we get closer to the meeting date.

Secretary LNC

Jan 16, 2023, 6:07:51 PM1/16/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Just a reminder the standing rules portion of the policy manual review committee's proposals was postponed until this meeting, so will be on the agenda this time.  They will be placed in the One Note.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jan 17, 2023, 4:39:35 PM1/17/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
For everyone's reference is the remaining PM amendments (to the Standing Rules)

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Standing Rules.pdf

Secretary LNC

Jan 17, 2023, 4:42:03 PM1/17/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
FYI the last day for notice is 1/29/23

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jan 24, 2023, 9:20:10 PM1/24/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
We need to fill the vacancy on the APRC caused by the resignation of Mr. Nepomuceno.  Unfortunately.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jan 26, 2023, 11:41:28 AM1/26/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
In the Standing Rules changes, we will be removing the part on APRC as there are some discussions with staff to be held before we propose.  I will get a version on One Note that has those changes removed.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jan 30, 2023, 3:16:54 PM1/30/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Time has expired to add things to this agenda - the executive committee can always call a meeting to follow thereafter with two days notice.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jan 30, 2023, 3:17:22 PM1/30/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Madam Chair I will prepare a proposed agenda for you.  Informal discussion items can always be added.