Delegate Allocations

Tim Hagan

Oct 20, 2021, 10:28:54 PM10/20/21
to lnc-business
The attached spreadsheet is an updated delegate allocation using the number of sustaining members as of today.

Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee
State Delegate Allocation 10-20-21.xlsx

Tim Hagan

Oct 28, 2021, 8:13:58 PM10/28/21
to lnc-business
See the attached spreadsheet for the delegate allocation current as of today. The allocation for the convention will be determined by the sustaining memberships received or postmarked by October 31.

Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee

State Delegate Allocation 10-28-21.xlsx

Tim Hagan

Nov 4, 2021, 2:20:32 PM11/4/21
to lnc-business, State Chairs
An updated delegate allocation spreadsheet is attached. These are not the final numbers for the convention as membership forms postmarked by October 31 need to be added. We expect to give another ten days for the forms to arrive and be processed.

The percentages for delegate allocation and for region formation use different denominators. Affiliates are entitled to one delegate for each 0.14%, or fraction thereof, of the total sustaining membership. For the Libertarian National Committee, an affiliate or region with 10% or more of the total sustaining membership within affiliate parties is entitled to a representative and alternate. There are 69 members not within an affiliate party. They are serving in the armed forces overseas, live in Puerto Rico or other US territories, or live outside the US. That is why, for example, California has 10.339% of the total sustaining membership, which is used to allocate delegates, and 10.380% of the sustaining membership within affiliate parties, which is used to determine regions.

Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee

State Delegate Allocation Preliminary 10-31-21.xlsx

Ken Moellman

Nov 4, 2021, 7:29:34 PM11/4/21
to lnc-business, State Chairs
I would personally like to get an audit of pledge signers between Civi and Raiser's Edge.  I feel as though my state (KY) is missing a number of BSMs due to lack of pledge signing status.  I know my wife was not considered a BSM before even though she signed the pledge 5 years ago or better.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

Tim Hagan

Nov 5, 2021, 2:27:36 AM11/5/21
to lnc-business
Staff is working on comparing the CRM with Raiser's Edge, and updating the Raiser's Edge status for those the CRM shows having signed the pledge before the final numbers are released.