Bylaws Draft

Sylvia Arrowwood

Feb 6, 2023, 4:32:32 PM2/6/23
to bylaws-committee-2024
Minutes of 1-26 state:  PROPOSAL C FROM MOELLMAN WITHDRAWN WITHOUT OBJECTION.  Near
bottom of initial page.

Clarification of use of "Secretary" provided on second page.
1-26 BLMINS.docx

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 4:34:07 PM2/6/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
What was the vote count though on the adopted of the substitute?  Please let me know.

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 4:44:17 PM2/6/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Not sure if my other message went through - the unaminous portion I was speaking of was regarding the adoption of the substitute.  That was either without objection or by roll call, I would not have voted unless it was to cause or break a tie.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 2:32 PM Sylvia Arrowwood <sarro...@homesc.com> wrote:

Paul Bracco

Feb 6, 2023, 4:52:29 PM2/6/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
The substitute was passed without objection - timestamp 1:13:33 in the video.

Paul Bracco