COVID 19 model spreadsheet - second draft

susana.matney

Apr 1, 2020, 8:56:52 PM4/1/20
to COVID-19 Interoperability Assets
This is a current draft (v2) of a consolidated model attribute spreadsheet for comment only. This has changed and will change more over time as we complete the FHIR profiles. The timeline is still to release a de facto FHIR IG *this week*. ("De facto" in that formal HL7 balloting will come down the road.) LOINC will get most of the missing codes to us tomorrow. The VA has curated our SNOMED CT content in the SOLOR extension namespace; Intermountain is driving this in coordination with Clinical Architecture. NOTE that there is a link for rows containing the Pre-release SNOMED CT Diagnosis instead of the SNOMED CT IDs since they are subject to change.  Thanks...Susan
CovidModelingDataCompiled_v04012020.xlsx