Updates to Jacobs Community listserv emails

Amy Dinh

Mar 8, 2021, 8:22:46 PM3/8/21
to Community, Lauren Ardis
Hello Jacobs community.

Firstly, happy International Women's Day (and Women's History Month)! I hope that it's been a good one for all of you.

Secondly, as Lauren's email from earlier this afternoon described, we're shaking up how we will share opportunities to this Jacobs student community listserv. You'll still get the same content--opportunities to help you explore design and technology--but they will be organized differently, so that you can more easily parse out opportunities.

Lauren will be sharing news, events, and happenings with you each week that are organized or sponsored by Jacobs, usually on Thursdays. I will continue to consolidate events and opportunities offered by our broader design community in digest emails 1-2x a week.

Other references and resources
  • To review past messages sent to jacobs_community or revise your listserv settings, go here
  • All of you are welcome to share relevant announcements to this list. Email me at amy...@berkeley.edu with your announcement title, a one paragraph description and a URL or email by which students can get more information. Send timely announcements with at least one week's notice.
  • For other channels through which you can share or find design opportunities for Berkeley students, go here.
Cheers!

Amy & Lauren

--
Amy Dinh  A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature
pronouns: she/her/hers

Share your design interests and questions via drop-in advisingemail, or scheduled appointment

COVID-19 updates:
  • I am working remotely while shelter-in-place orders are in effect. Please do not hesitate to contact me remotely during this time.
  • Updates regarding Jacobs programs & operations can be found here
  • Updates and support for Berkeley students can be found here