Small Reduction to Timing Test

Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)

Oct 25, 2023, 3:28:32 PM10/25/23
to Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)
Last year, we removed several images from the Michigan State Police dataset (after visually inspecting the images, it was concluded that the resolution information encoded in the record was not factual and we did not possess a reliable way to determine the actual resolution). Unfortunately, we omitted checking if those same images were some of the randomly-selected images that we use to estimate timing. As luck would have it, some were. This has been corrected by removing these images, effectively reducing the size of the timing test slightly. Our apologies for the error.