Singularity 3.8.4 available in epel-testing and fedora testing

Dave Dykstra

Nov 16, 2021, 9:23:16 AM11/16/21
to singu...@lbl.gov, wlcg-co...@cern.ch
I'm very sorry I forgot to send the announcement about this earlier.
singularity-3.8.4 has been available in epel-testing and fedora testing
repositories since Thursday. It will be moved into the default
repositories later this week unless someone reports a problem.

Dave

On Tue, Nov 09, 2021 at 03:55:14PM -0800, Krishna Muriki wrote:
> Singularity 3.8.4 is now available
>
> https://github.com/hpcng/singularity/releases/tag/v3.8.4
> We are pleased to announce the release of Singularity 3.8.4. This is a
> minor release over the last v3.8.3 release. Please read the release notes
> below carefully. As always, please report any bugs to:
> https://github.com/hpcng/singularity/issues/new
>
> If you think that you've discovered a security vulnerability please report
> it to singularit...@hpcng.org.
>
> Bug Fixes
>
> - Fix the oras contexts to avoid hangs upon failed pushes to Harbor
> registry.
>
> Enhancements
>
> - Added seccomp, cryptsetup, devscripts & correct go version test to
> debian packaging.

Gregory M. Kurtzer

Nov 18, 2021, 1:05:14 AM11/18/21
to singularity, wlcg-co...@cern.ch