Singularity community meeting 1st & 3rd Tuesdays

Dave Dykstra

Sep 7, 2021, 10:43:09 AM9/7/21
to singu...@lbl.gov
This is a reminder about the Singularity Community meeting, 1st and 3rd
Tuesdays on Zoom at 8am Pacific time. If you would like connection
details and/or a calendar invitation, please let me know.

Dave

Kyle Shannon

Sep 7, 2021, 12:28:59 PM9/7/21
to singu...@lbl.gov
Hi Dave,
Can you please add me to the list of folks who would like to attend, with the appropriate links? Thanks.

--
Kyle