SIG Release Roadmap and Vision for 2022

Sascha Grunert

Jun 10, 2022, 3:57:54 AM6/10/22
to kubernetes-sig-release, d...@kubernetes.io, release-managers
Hey folks,

I'd like to share the latest updates about our SIG Release Roadmap and
Vision [0]. We reworked the ongoing items (which have linked
enhancements) and separated them from those which are still to be
refined. This means that we now gain a better overview about what
we're working on in the SIG.

As part of this refinement process, Lauri and Joseph volunteered to
help to optimize the roadmap even further [1]. If you like to join
this conversation, please feel free to attend their scheduled meeting
later today at 10am PST via the SIG Release Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/99881804911?pwd=RUI3MFAyYjdkcytkNmtXcEFHVm9LZz09

If you can't make it to the meeting, then we're happy to provide a
summary at the next regular SIG Release meeting next Tuesday [2].

A special shoutout to Lauri and Joseph to support us with that!

All the best,
Sascha
- on behalf of SIG Release

[0]: https://github.com/kubernetes/sig-release/blob/87df635/roadmap.md
[1]: https://kubernetes.slack.com/archives/C2C40FMNF/p1654680676256619
[2]: https://bit.ly/k8s-sig-release-meeting

Lauri Apple

Jun 10, 2022, 7:39:18 AM6/10/22
to Sascha Grunert, kubernetes-sig-release, d...@kubernetes.io, release-managers
Thanks, Sascha. Here's a spreadsheet (yay spreadsheets) we'll use for today's session—all are welcome to add info, mainly trying to understand the current state of things and where these items can go next:

Jeremy Rickard

Jun 10, 2022, 1:08:17 PM6/10/22
to Sascha Grunert, kubernetes-sig-release, d...@kubernetes.io, release-managers
Hey all,

Please join us if you're interested in collaborating!

Lauri Apple

Jun 13, 2022, 3:11:03 AM6/13/22
to Jeremy Rickard, Sascha Grunert, kubernetes-sig-release, d...@kubernetes.io, release-managers
Hi all,

Recording of Friday's session: https://youtu.be/5KEQUIUmDAk

Thank to everyone who joined—Lauri

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kubernetes-sig-release" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kubernetes-sig-release/CAEHNk2ywSCC3i4K6GO--T3pjAtNiz65rJHRQgUVc-0oPGLqWnw%40mail.gmail.com.