Practice Sessions & Bulletin Board

Ryan McKillen

Nov 9, 2020, 2:46:34 PM11/9/20
to J/70 Miami Fleet Comms
Apologies for a second email, but a quick follow-up to address confusion from a few folks. I wanted to clarify that messages to this list, fleet...@j70miami.org, can only be sent by a moderator. We're just trying to keep the noise down a bit.

Anyone can post an email to the bulletin board, which I hope will be helpful for organizing practice sessions. You are not subscribed by default. Everyone is highly encouraged to visit https://groups.google.com/a/j70miami.org/d/forum/bulletin-board to subscribe, then you'll be able email bulleti...@j70miami.org whenever you like. It would be great to get some boats on the water early to practice ahead of CRYC Annual and Bacardi 1.