jemFEST Call for Works

Joshua Tomlinson

Jul 6, 2021, 1:12:28 PM7/6/21
to comm...@ismir.net

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to announce the launch of a new festival at the University of North Florida: the Jacksonville Electroacoustic Music Festival (we’re calling it jemFEST).

This will be a one-day event, Saturday November 20. There will be two paper sessions and two concerts, the latter of which will feature flute performance by UNF’s Dr. Sarah Jane Young.

The official Call for Works and Call for Papers are attached and also accessible through our online submission form here:  >> Submit to jemFEST <<

Please consider sharing your recent scholarship and compositions with us! Those who can attend the event will be given priority.

We look forward to seeing you in Florida this fall!

All the best,

Joshua Tomlinson

jemFEST Logo rectangle.png
Joshua Tomlinson, DMA