vpc_IQRnlmeProject: task 1 failed - "NAs are not allowed in subscripted assignments"

Assigned to anne.k...@intiquan.com by henning...@intiquan.com

Catalina Barceló Campomar

Apr 13, 2021, 4:33:49 AMApr 13
to iqr-tools-...@intiquan.com
Hello,

I am having problems with the VPC function: vpc_IQRnlmeProject
The error I am getting is the following:

> # Define if zero order absorption:
> ABSORPTION0names = c("Tk0")

> # Generate VPC:
> vpc_IQRnlmeProject(project   = paste0(finalModelFolder,"_01-Final"),
                   Ntrials               = 1000,
                   FLAGsampleUncertainty = FALSE,
                   ABSORPTION0names      = ABSORPTION0names
                  )

Error in { :
  task 1 failed - "NAs are not allowed in subscripted assignments"

I checked that the project path is correct:
> is_IQRnlmeProject(paste0(finalModelFolder,"_01-Final"))
[1] TRUE

Could you help me identify where I should look for these NAs?

Thanks in advance,

Catalina

Henning Schmidt

Apr 13, 2021, 4:56:50 AMApr 13
to Catalina Barceló Campomar, IQR Tools Users Group
Hi Catalina,

first question: which version of IQR Tools are you using?

We changed the vpc_IQRnlmeProject function in 1.4.0 to a new one.

Best,
Henning

Henning Schmidt, PhD
Managing Director

IntiQuan GmbH
Elisabethenstrasse 23 [see map]
4051 Basel, Switzerland
Web: www.intiquan.com

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.

Data Protection & Privacy: The IntiQuan Data Protection statement applies for all communication. You can view it here: https://www.intiquan.com/data-protection.

IntiQuan GmbH | Managing Director: Dr. Henning Schmidt | Trade register: Basel Stadt CH-270.4.004.907-8 | UID: CHE-181.306.905

Henning Schmidt

Apr 13, 2021, 5:53:42 AMApr 13
to IQR Tools Users Group, Henning Schmidt, IQR Tools Users Group, kat...@gmail.com

Hi Catalina,