help for IQRtools

yangming

Feb 6, 2022, 11:21:30 PMFeb 6
to iqr-tools-users-group
Dear IQRtools group,
IQRtools is amazing for me to QSP modeling and PKPD modeling. However, I cannot  reproduce the analysis of your examples of the book (https://iqrtools.intiquan.com) because of the lack of the materials (datasets). Would you like to share them with me ? Thanks a lot!

--------------------------------

此致
敬礼
杨铭
上海中医药大学附属龙华医院
Regards
YANG Ming,
LongHua Hospital Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine

Henning Schmidt

Feb 6, 2022, 11:25:32 PMFeb 6
to IQR Tools Users Group, yangp...@sina.com
Hello!

Yeah, in the public version all that cotent is hard to include. But there is a way around and an easy access to the example material.

Essentially it boils down to installing the public version of IQdesktop - which comes with IQR Tools installed and the books material content as well - among many other things.

Hope that helps,
Henning