examples_IQRtools()

Xiaohua Gong

Feb 22, 2021, 1:41:13 AMFeb 22
to IQR Tools Users Group
I tried to download all the examples of IQRtools by using the R command, examples_IQRtools(path = "C:\test") but got the following message:

Due to CRAN limitations the material is not available inside the IQR Tools package.
To get all the examples in this manner, run IQR Tools from within IQ Desktop (https://iqdesktop.intiquan.com).

I explored the URL at https://iqdesktop.intiquan.com but could not locate the examples.  I tried to download the IQ Desktop docker for Windows, but was stuck with an error message of "Windows 10 required" while I am using Windows Server 2016.

Could you please make the example materials accessible without the IQ Desktop?

Henning Schmidt

Feb 22, 2021, 2:14:06 AMFeb 22
to Xiaohua Gong, IQR Tools Users Group
Hi Xiaohua,

yeah this is a pain. We went open source and are preparing for CRAN submission ... and "bang", suddenly we have to remove examples etc. CRAN does not like an extensive documentation of packages ... more geared towards quick small thingies that constantly change and make life hard for people that are focused on reproducibility :)

We will check out how we can make the examples available differently. So far they are available only in combination with IQdesktop. To some extent it makes sense anyway, as IQR Tools is kind of a workflow system which provides interfaces to many other tools. Without having installed all those tools correctly it is hard to run all the examples ... IQdesktop ensures the presence of all those tools right out of the box. Main tools needed are NONMEM and/or MONOLIX, dMod, and of course on Windows also Rtools.

Best,
Henning

IntiQuan GmbH
Elisabethenstrasse 23 [see map]
4051 Basel, Switzerland
Web: www.intiquan.com

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.

Data Protection & Privacy: The IntiQuan Data Protection statement applies for all communication. You can view it here: https://www.intiquan.com/data-protection.

IntiQuan GmbH | Managing Director: Dr. Henning Schmidt | Trade register: Basel Stadt CH-270.4.004.907-8 | UID: CHE-181.306.905