Errors when connecting via VNC

Uatay, Aydar

Jul 19, 2021, 2:02:15 PM7/19/21
to iq-desktop-...@intiquan.com

Dear IntiQuan team,

After installation and configuration of IQDesktop, I tried connecting to the desktop via TigerVNC viewer. The configuration stage went fine, and after launching IQDesktop (see terminal and Docker screenshots showing that the image is running correctly) I entered the following address when trying to connect: 127.0.0.1:5900, as instructed.

However, TigerVNC viewer cannot connect and an error is thrown (see tiger_vnc_error.png file): “an established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. (10053)”.

Trying Real VNC viewer was not successful either. After entering username and password, I have received an error saying that these are wrong (I used the username and password specified in the config file).

I am not sure wherein lies the problem. Has anything like this been faced before? Is there a way I can diagnose a problem better?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Aydar

AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number:03674842 and its registered office at 1 Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AA.

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If they have come to you in error, you must not copy or show them to anyone; instead, please reply to this e-mail, highlighting the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message. For information about how AstraZeneca UK Limited and its affiliates may process information, personal data and monitor communications, please see our privacy notice at www.astrazeneca.com

Terminal_output.PNG
Docker_running.PNG
tiger_vnc_error.PNG