Update primary email address

LinkedIn

Jan 23, 2018, 1:32:43 PM1/23/18
to Dave Jernigan
Don’t miss what’s happening in your professional network
LinkedIn Dave Jernigan

Important notice about your LinkedIn Account

Dave,

We’ve noticed the primary email address associated with your LinkedIn account can no longer receive emails from LinkedIn.

To make sure you don’t miss any invitations to connect, messages, or updates on LinkedIn, you can:

Add a different email address
Keep your primary address by re-confirming your email address

Visit our Help Center if you believe this notice was sent by mistake.

Thank you for being a member of LinkedIn.

This email was intended for Dave Jernigan (Intentional Transitional Minister available to help your congregation or non-profit go where it needs to go). Learn why we included this.

LinkedIn

© 2018 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

Val Perrins - Ecunet

Mike Bailey

Jan 23, 2018, 7:49:45 PM1/23/18
to ecunet_h...@ecunet.org
Since several of us have received the same notification I would say this is either:
  1. Phishing for your information or
  2. An error on the part of LinkedIn

Mike Bailey