Format for my groups

Peg Casper

Mar 20, 2014, 11:24:28 AM3/20/14
to ecunet_h...@ecunet.org

Since the beginning of Ecunet at google groups, my set up was that I went directly to a page that listed only my groups.  A column on the left listed my favorites and would show the number of new posts in my group.  This was very convenient.

I now have a new computer.  My group page now lists all my groups with no indication as to which ones have new messages.  I cannot figure out how to change the format.

Please help.

Paul Edison-Swift

Mar 20, 2014, 10:40:42 PM3/20/14
to ecunet_h...@ecunet.org

Hi Peg, the web interface on Ecunet should look the same no matter what computer you use to access it. I haven’t noticed any change in the layout of the Groups interface when I first log in.

Are you looking at this page:

https://groups.google.com/a/ecunet.org/forum/#!overview

If the issue persists, please send a note to me at paul.edi...@elca.org with your browser name and version number. We can continue trouble-shooting in personal notes.

Thanks, Paul

Galen Smith

Mar 21, 2014, 2:57:45 PM3/21/14
to ecunet_h...@ecunet.org
Peg,
If I recall Google has changed their web interface and what once was is no longer.

I remember being able to see directly how many new notes were in a group.

I don't normally use the web interface, instead preferring to forward them to my email program, but the web interface is changed since I last checked it sometime last fall.

Galen

Peg Casper

Mar 24, 2014, 1:47:10 PM3/24/14
to ecunet_h...@ecunet.org

Yes, Paul, that is the page which listed my groups (without active numbers).

Although I went through every setting to find solution, in the end, it was right there ... but not obvious.

On the lift, by the heading "my groups" there is a backward arrow.  There was no explanation ... but when I clicked on it I got my list of groups with the number of active groups listed!  Click on it again and it took me back to the list only without numbers.

Peg

Paul Edison-Swift

Mar 24, 2014, 3:57:18 PM3/24/14
to ecunet_h...@ecunet.org

Hi Peg, I’m glad you were able to expand that section to see your favorites and their counts again.

Warm regards, Paul