DoubleDot Group

James Green

Dec 3, 2022, 12:54:50 PM12/3/22
to DoubleDot
My dearest DoubleDot member,

I apologize for the duplicative email. As we re-boot DoubleDot and get ourselves back in order I'm sloooowly getting systems in place to help automate/make things easier. Of course the first step was to have an event. Check! Sold out!! Join us for the second one on Friday! Next I'm activating the DoubleDot domain and starting to use google to manage our group.

If you're receiving this email it's because you are now officially part of the DoubleDot Google Group (website is coming later). If you no longer want to be part of the group you can now unsubscribe - this has been bugging me for a while as there was no real way for people to remove themselves from the group - and much as I struggle to see why anyone would leave us, sometimes the unimaginable does happen!

And of course the other thing this does is enable me to send to you all from outside Eventbrite as those emails were getting stuck in spam folders. So in case you were one of the people who didn't get the Eventbrite email, join us on Friday at Equinox at 6pm for our next DoubleDot event!  Click on the logo for details:
DoubleDot Logo.png
Email me if you have any questions. And hey - you can now email me at Ja...@DoubleDot.com - how cool is that!

In the mean time, remember, don't boast, just keep it deep,

James.