Increasing the Privacy Sandbox Relevance and Measurement origin trial to 5% on Chrome Stable

Rowan Merewood

Oct 24, 2022, 12:26:54 PM10/24/22
to Shared Storage API announcements
Hey all,

Please see this post from blink-dev:

This week, no sooner than October 26, we will begin increasing the Privacy Sandbox Relevance and Measurement origin trial population towards 5% of Chrome Stable users for Attribution Reporting and Topics APIs. You can expect to see traffic levels increase over a period of a few days. Pre-stable channels, Canary and Beta, will continue as is with a 50/50 split for origin trial eligibility.

FLEDGE and Fenced Frames will increase to 5% starting on the 9th of November.

We will continue updating this thread as we proceed with these changes and there will be a matching blog post live shortly. You can also find more information on managing your participation in the origin trial in our developer documentation.

Rowan Merewood

Nov 4, 2022, 12:37:10 PM11/4/22
to Shared Storage API announcements, Rowan Merewood
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/Vi-Rj37aZLs/m/wXlBwB_UAQAJ
We are continuing to increase the Privacy Sandbox Relevance and Measurement origin trial population:
  • Attribution Reporting and Topics API's availability has increased to 5% of Chrome Stable users.
  • FLEDGE and Fenced Frames are on schedule to increase to 5% starting on the 9th of November.
  • Shared Storage’s selectURL API will also begin ramping up to 1% of Chrome Stable users on the 9th of November.
We will continue to post updates as we progress and, as always, you can find overall developer guidance on https://developer.chrome.com/docs/privacy-sandbox/unified-origin-trial/. You can sign up to the origin trial on https://developer.chrome.com/origintrials/#/view_trial/771241436187197441.