luyao li

Apr 28, 2022, 12:02:14 PM4/28/22
to chromiu...@chromium.org
hello, when i use chrome ssh plugins,I am stuck on this page
image.png
The following is my login method, Even if I convert pem to pem.pub it doesn't work。
my computer is macbook pro 2021. m1 max
image.png
Hope to reply because I really want to use it

Mike Frysinger

Apr 28, 2022, 12:04:58 PM4/28/22
to luyao li, chromium-hterm
if you're using an M1 device, please see the recent announcement:
-mike

甘林

Jun 15, 2022, 11:31:45 AM6/15/22
to chromium-hterm, Mike Frysinger, chromium-hterm, luyao li
Is there any plan to upgrade the dependencies to python3? 是否有计划将依赖项升级到 python3

Mike Frysinger

Jun 15, 2022, 11:44:58 AM6/15/22
to 甘林, chromium-hterm
sorry, but what dependencies are you referring to ?  you don't need python to run the extension in Chrome.  just install it from the CWS.
-mike