Admin, please ban these users

Jackie Han

Dec 29, 2020, 2:41:19 PM12/29/20
to Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions

馮韋元

Dec 30, 2020, 10:34:32 PM12/30/20
to Chromium Extensions, Jackie Han, Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent
+1. I received spam from the first one too.
And I received other spam this year from automated systems "replying" to my post, but I can't find them now.

Jackie Han

Dec 31, 2020, 3:07:47 AM12/31/20
to 馮韋元, Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent
I found two things from your reply:
1. Part of the email address is automatically hidden ( replaced with '...' ). I originally sent their full email address.
2. 'gay' should be 'guy'. Sorry, this is a typo.
--
韩国恺(Jackie)

Simeon Vincent

Jan 5, 2021, 9:00:50 PM1/5/21
to Chromium Extensions, Jackie Han, Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent, 馮韋元
Thanks for flagging these posters. I've cleaned up the linked posts and revoked posting privileges on 2 of the accounts. If the 3rd continues to post spam I'll reove them as well.

Cheers,

Simeon - @dotproto
Chrome Extensions DevRel

Jackie Han

Feb 1, 2021, 10:37:13 AM2/1/21
to Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions

Jackie Han

Feb 9, 2021, 12:38:23 AM2/9/21
to Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions

Jackie Han

Apr 14, 2021, 1:19:59 AM4/14/21
to Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions
Please Ban This User: Armando Guzman <mando...@gmail.com>
He/She sent no meaningful reply 4 times.

Simeon Vincent

Apr 14, 2021, 5:05:27 AM4/14/21
to Chromium Extensions, Jackie Han, Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent
Thanks for calling this out, Jackie.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jackie Han

Jul 17, 2021, 4:15:13 PM7/17/21
to Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions
Simeon, below 3 users need to ban for sending spam:
Message has been deleted

Jackie Han

Nov 18, 2021, 3:22:02 AM11/18/21
to Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions
My last report about banning Владимир Архипов ( vladimirarhipov985     @gmail ) was on Jul 18, 2021.
But this person is still spamming in this group.