First Input Delay (FID) & Interaction to Next Paint (INP) Not Showing

Be Cool Group Ltd

Feb 11, 2023, 8:21:55 PM2/11/23
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi,

Hoping someone can assist!

I am not very technical by any means but can relay to our web developers.

Our website user experience has fallen sharply on mobile from 100% to 3%. On checking we found we are failing on core web vitals, specifically Mobile. And LCP issue: longer than 2.5s (mobile).

When we viewed pagespeedinsight, First Input Delay (FID) & Interaction to Next Paint (INP) Not Showing any data on both mobile and desktop not sure if that is related. Surely that shouldnt be the case.

Screenshot 2023-02-12 012046.png

Vinod S. Khandare

Feb 27, 2024, 12:12:07 PMFeb 27
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Be Cool Group Ltd
Hi,
Do you get any solution for this, because same issue  I am facing with my website.

Regards,
Vinod S Khandare

Barry Pollard

Feb 27, 2024, 12:18:02 PMFeb 27