FID and INP | in N/A State | PFA Screen Shot

Precedence Research

Feb 27, 2024, 8:06:15 AMFeb 27
to web-vital...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I hope you are well.

My Concern is,
First Input Delay and Interaction to Next Paint showing N/A in the Google page speed.

I am checking my website on Google PageSpeed and getting a 100 score.

Also, core web vitals are showing as passed.

But why am I getting First Input Delay and Interaction to Next Paint N/A? Is there any issue with my code, or do I have to change some settings?

However, it was in an active state for a few days before last week, when it received a N/A for both FID and INP.
Our website receives more than 4,000+ visitors every day.
Is there a problem of any type since Google plans to replace FID with INP in March 2024?

Please share any suggestions you may have.

PFA check the screenshots for references.

1.png

2.

2.png

Regards,
Vinod

Precedence. Research

2.png
1.png

Barry Pollard

Feb 27, 2024, 8:10:05 AMFeb 27
to Precedence Research, web-vital...@googlegroups.com
Already answered this on Stack Overflow: https://stackoverflow.com/a/78052424/2144578

This is normal for sites with a low number of interactions. It is not a problem.