The 202002 dataset is live

Rick Viscomi

Mar 10, 2020, 6:36:04 PM3/10/20
to chrome-ux-re...@chromium.org
Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery. The 202002 (February 2020) dataset is now available and it covers 6,366,736 origins.

Here are a couple of CrUX-related resources published in the past month you may find interesting:

Two FYI updates:
  • The CLS update that we announced last week is being deferred until the next release in April.
  • We've created an experimental.global table to make querying CrUX data more efficient. Read this thread to learn more and give it a try.

If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Rick

Rick Viscomi

Mar 10, 2020, 7:10:35 PM3/10/20
to chrome-ux-re...@chromium.org
Here's the missing link to the experimental.global discussion thread 😅