Chromium University 2020: Videos Published

Sam Goto

Jan 11, 2021, 6:28:55 PM1/11/21
to blink-dev
Hey all!

   I just wanted to let you all know that we have finally managed to post some of our videos online for our broader community of contributors to consume!

   You can find the schedule here and the youtube playlist here.

   This was our first time hosting chromium university publicly and I'm happy to report that it was also our first time where all of our talks were recorded and made available!

  We host these typically twice a year (depending on demand of newcomers and supply of presenters), so more to come! Next cycle, we are really looking forward to seeing more non-googlers present their area of expertise, so look out for call for talks and feel free to reach out with ideas!

  Feel free to pass that around as you find appropriate,

  Sam