Origin trial for Attribution Reporting, FLEDGE and Topics

59 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Sam Dutton

ongelezen,
19 apr 2022, 17:13:1419-04-2022
aan Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions)

Chrome is providing a single origin trial that will allow sites to run unified experiments across the Topics, FLEDGE and Attribution Reporting APIs for a limited number of Chrome Beta users.

Developers can register for the Privacy Sandbox Relevance and Measurement trial and begin to set up origin trial tests. For trusted execution aggregation service testing developers can start the onboarding process through this form.

We will continue to provide regular updates in this mailing list as the origin trial progresses. Updates will also be posted to the blink-dev origin trial thread.

Office hours
We will be running office hours sessions to help you with testing and integration of Privacy Sandbox technologies. The first session, dedicated to origin trials, is on Wednesday, April 20th.

Find out more
Attribution Reporting: experiment and participate
• Getting started with Chrome's origin trials
• What are third-party origin trials?
Troubleshooting Chrome's origin trials

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden