remote-desktop API permission?

Tom Callaway

Nov 7, 2019, 2:30:21 PM11/7/19
to chromium-packagers
Okay, next issue:

Fedora builds a chrome-remote-desktop package from the chromium source tree (since Google only provides a .deb for Linux). Recently, it stopped working, specifically with this error:

Chrome Remote Desktop Private API has not been used in project 449907151817 before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/remotedesktop-pa.googleapis.com/overview?project=449907151817 then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry.

When I try to go to that URL, it says "Failed to load.".

In the Dashboard, I can see that the Chromium Fedora project has the Chrome Remote Desktop API enabled, but this seems to now require the "Chrome Remote Desktop Private" API (which doesn't come up in the search). I recall that some API flags are hidden and need to be granted externally. Can someone help me out here?

Thanks,
Tom

Lei Zhang

Nov 8, 2019, 1:38:16 PM11/8/19